Monday, January 21, 2008

Monster Mom

We all know of political voting groups such as soccer moms, etc., but I now introduce you to a new group - monster moms. Yes, it seems that classically-trained pianists, highly-educated individuals, and otherwise normal wives/mothers can get really crazy when it comes to monster trucks. (Of course, this is about Jennifer if you haven't figured it out yet.)


She is so reserved and calm, yet Saturday at the CenturyTel Center in Bossier City, Jen went crazy. She was yelling for the trucks, dirt bikes, etc. It was hilarious to me. It was even funnier when she sat down one time and complained about how no one was "getting into it." Hahahaha...sounds like me at a football game! Well, the night was fun; the kids enjoyed; Public Disturbance won; and I had popcorn.

2 comments:

Philip said...

MONSTER MOMS?!? I'm sure they're gonna just LOVE that little moniker...
Then again, I do have a couple of "imp-ish" children. Does that make my wife a monster mom? Or maybe I'm a demon dad. Wow. I should just stop right there...

Leland Acker said...

Philip, you're not a demon dad unless your child goes to college at Northwestern (Louisiana) State University.