Friday, January 04, 2008



Happy Anniversary!!!

Jennifer and I were married January 3, 1997 at Arp First Baptist Church with Jody Meason officiating (yeah Jody!). Our eleven year journey together has been incredible. While I don't know what the future holds, I'm sure that we can tackle it together, especially with God as our foundation.

Anniversary Prayer (shortened version):
Thank You Lord for Jennifer. Thank You for giving me a wife that understands, supports, and completes me. She is certainly a blessing in my life. Please help me to be the husband You would have me to be. I ask that You soften my heart and help me understand her better. Give me the strength I need to provide for my family and the wisdom to lead as I should. And forgive me for where I have failed You, my wife, and my family. Please help me learn from the mistakes and grow in You. In Jesus' name. Amen.

I love you Jen!!!

P.S. Yes, I know this post is one day late...but I did not want to blog on our anniversary!!!

2 comments:

R. L. Vaughn said...

Congratulations to you...

(and my sympathies to Jennifer).


;-D

Sheff said...

Congratulations, my brother!