Saturday, January 26, 2008

Down With The Patriots

This is a post from my uncle's blog (Robert Vaughn). I thought you might enjoy it.

Football
After a win over San Diego yesterday, the New England Patriots remain undecheated.

Word of the day
Undecheated. adjective, remaining victorious in spite of being cheaters. Etymology {from un- "not" + defeated [Failure to win] (n.) + cheated [To violate rules deliberately, as in a game] (v.) - f = remaining victorious in spite of being cheaters (or something like that)}

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go Patriots!

Anonymous said...

Of course they cheated .. everyone knows the Chargers are a better team ;o)

Bro. Matt said...

Chris,

you stink...

Kristin,

I agree!

Anonymous said...

I noticed that Jason linked your blog to his. That should make you happy.

Ronnie said...

Well, I must say, I have really seen a double standard this year in the NFL. Belachek.....probably spelled wrong, I know, is the first coach I've ever seen that was fined $500,000 dollars for cheating, and then in the same year named Coach of the year. What a dope. No respect from the football fan. If they finish 19 - 0, it will not be unblemished in this guy's opinion. The Dolphins still hold the perfect record!

Leland Acker said...

Have y'all signed up for Belachek's insider info Web site yet? Only $500 for a trial one-month membership! :D