Wednesday, April 01, 2009

April Fools!!!

Ha! You just thought I was not going to blog about how our entire foundation of American civilization has crumbled! I know you thought I was not going to talk about how we no longer have to honor contracts (just following the example of our government) or how we can legally commit extortion (just following the example of our government) or how we can do anything we want and say it is for the good of the people (just following the example of our government). And yes, I too wish this was a sad, pathetic April Fools joke on the whole nation, but the truth is...it's not. We have a government that is too powerful being run by people who are too corrupt. Oh yes...I know this will raise the ire of some people, but the truth hurts!

"The fool hath said there is no God..."

No comments: