Saturday, April 04, 2009

Uhhh...Am I dreaming?


Okay. Now while I have some other major points of disagreement with President Obama (such as calling America arrogant), I have to say, "Give him a break!" concerning not giving a 'kiss of greeting' to the French 1st Lady. I mean, come on. This is ridiculous. I may have some major political concerns about him, but to lambaste the man concerning not giving a greeting in a certain way is crossing the line. Who cares?!? It's like him not giving a fist bump and just shaking your hand. Who cares?!? It's not that big a deal! Shouldn't we be more worried about what policies he's instituting? Now that is where we should get upset.


{It is reported that President Obama had a cold and did not want to spread the germs. Of all people, I can understand that!!!}


Okay...now I've got to go wake up because I know I'm having a nightmare after defending President Obama's actions in the lack of greeting someone with a kiss!

1 comment:

Heavensmyhome said...

Check this out -- Obama BOWED to the king of Saudi Arabia at the G20 Summit!!! Very disturbing! Click this link:

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=93696