Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Welcome To "1984" In This "Brave New World"

What a crazy world in which we live, for we now are faced with crimes that are truly hateful. Before this "enlightened" period of human civilization, there were no hate crimes. You see, before now, when someone killed someone else, it was not in hate...it was just murder. Before now, when someone flushed someone else's book down the toilet, it was not in hate...you just didn't like the book. Before now, when someone beat someone else up, it was not in hate...you just didn't like the person. But fortunately now, we have people who are "enlightened" enough to realize that flushing the Quran (or Koran) is a hate "crime." And what a crime it is! I mean, stopping someone's toilet up is despicable. What if that person has irritable bowel syndrome and needs to use the restroom? What are they to do then? I'm so "glad" that we now have "laws" that protect people against "hate." In fact, those same laws protect me and my blog...don't they! So, if you don't like what I type, then obviously, you are "hating" on me and that's a crime! In fact, I'm going to call the police...so, don't go anywhere...they'll be here shortly to arrest you - you hate monger! Oh, and by the way, welcome to this "new brave world."

1 comment:

Philip said...

This blog is insensitive and hateful towards the sensitive and victimized of our society. I will now be reporting you to my web filter. You and worldnetdaily.com will henceforth only be allowed to be viewed by the insensitive and hateful. Hatemonger. Dailykos.com is where thought provoking, progressive, sensitive to other viewpoints blogging is at, baby!