Thursday, August 02, 2007

Happy Birthday Savannah!

Savannah is 8 today. She is so excited about her Luau party. The kids are going to swim (hopefully...there are rain clouds out there), eat "luau" food, play games, and of course have cake and open presents.

I'm so proud of Savannah. She is a child of God (almost a 1 year old there!), she is smart, pretty, funny, and of course, a daddy's girl. So, why is it that I'm somewhat sad? Probably because 8 years has gone by way too fast. I hope and pray that the next several years will be "slower," and I hope I'll be a better dad.

Anyway...

Happy Birthday Savannah!

4 comments:

Philip said...

Wow. I just blogged about my kids, too.
Imagine that. A couple of sentimental 30-something's getting misty-eyed about their kids. Who'da thunk?

R. L. Vaughn said...

Sorry we missed Savannah's birthday. Tell her "Happy Birthday" from us.

Anonymous said...

Oops. I've been traveling so much, I haven't had a chance to stop and say Happy Birthday Savannah!!! Eight years have gone by so very quickly. Eight more years and she will be driving!

- Darren

Bro. Matt said...

Okay...that's not even funny!