Monday, July 23, 2007

Pass The Dr. Pepper...I Need The Caffeine!

I'm exhausted, and I'm not sure why. I think maybe it's because I got up much earlier than normal this morning and have worked extra hard today to get a lot of things accomplished. I'm not complaining...I just need a quick nap. Oh well, it's lunch time, so I'm sure the food sitting in my stomach will not help wake me up one bit (of course, if I was healthy like Sheff and eating at Panera Bread all the time, then I wouldn't have this problem!). Anyway, here's to tonight's sleep!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

No NC2?

Anonymous said...

Real men do the Dew

LA

Philip said...

Hey, think we can make wine out of prune juice? What would we call it? Dr. Pruner? Maybe we could add caffeine and CO2, top it off with some espresso, and we'd market it to Starbuck's! Then we could add some atheistic slogans to the cups. Oh, wait. They've already got those. Maybe we could help them push some more of that piano/acoustic guitar, "earth awareness," angst-ridden, depressed hippie-chick music. Yeah. I'm feelin' this...

Sheff said...

Panera is great, but I'm not sure how healthy it is! :) I would trade Panera for Jaimes' Rancho any day! :) I miss my Mexican Food!

Bro. Matt said...

I had Jaime's for lunch on Tuesday! Ha! I love it!

Philip said...

Jami cooks for me on a daily basis...