Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Can you believe it?

Last night my son, Levi, graduated from pre-school. How is this possible? It seems just like it was yesterday that Jennifer and I were praying that He would live. (He had many problems his first year of life - but now you would never know it!). I'm starting to realize that the time I have with him (and Savannah) is short, so I better make the most of it. I think I need to go outside and make more mudpies with them. I probably should take some time off and go swimming with them. I need to push some church work aside and enjoy a Bible story with them at night.

I think God is working on me through my children, but I'm, obviously, a slow learner. I hope and pray that I can be the father they need and take time to spend with them doing "daddy stuff."

Well, at least I've done one thing right for them. I've brought them up in the ways of the Lord as best I know how. However, I hope as they grow, I'll grow, and we'll all grow in the Lord each and every day.

God bless all of you parents!

No comments: