Wednesday, March 11, 2009

A Great Time

I truly enjoyed my time at the 55th annual Pastors Missionaries Conference in Texarkana. I enjoyed meeting with the Bogard Press staff on Monday concerning the "Chosen" DVD Bible Study on which we are working. It was a very productive meeting! I also enjoyed all the great fellowship before, after, and even during the meetings! Of course, we hit IHOP Monday night (Bro. Wayne Stringer's favorite hang-out???). I truly appreciate the opportunity to speak Tuesday morning at the Conference. The following is a very brief outline of the message I brought.

The Secret To Success - Joshua 1:1-9:
I. Realize Your Calling From The Lord - vss. 1-4
II. Raise Your Confidence In The Lord - vss. 6-8
III. Recognize Your Closeness To The Lord - vs. 5

(Jason, you should enjoy the alliteration there...) I hope it was an encouragement to everyone.

I also recorded my 20 minute session of the DVD Bible Study. My part is "Chosen To Serve." Let me say, it is somewhat different when you have several cameras recording you teaching a small home group. (Thank you to everyone who was so patient with me!!!) Well, it was a wonderful experience, and I cannot wait until next years conference!

1 comment:

Doug said...

Impressive outline. Looking forward to seeing the new small group material.