Tuesday, November 04, 2008

A 44th President

Unfortunately, Barack Hussein Obama has been naively elected president of the United States. Now, I guess I can look forward to him sharing the money. Oh wait, if that was true, then he wouldn't be worried about spending millions upon millions of dollars for his coronation...er, acceptance speech and party. He could instead help families like mine who often struggle by spreading some of that money our way. I mean, let's at least be consistent.

Finally, here is the main reason for the election of Barack Hussein Obama:

- The ignorance of the masses.

Now, having ranted and raved (I guess you could say that this is my "rioting" online), we are instructed to pray for the powers that be. So let's pray and pray hard!

2 comments:

Leland Acker said...

Oh! It's just wonderful! Obama's gonna save my house so I don't have to pay my mortgage, he's going to buy my gasoline and make it to where I never have to work again. He's gonna watch my kids, wash my car, walk my dog, shampoo my carpets, babysit my kids so the wife and I can go to a movie, pay for their college and make it to where they never have to work again. Maybe he'll even fix the polls so I don't have to wait in line to vote anymore.

Oh! How wonderful! YES WE CAN!!!

:p

Big J said...

geee Matt...next time tell us how you really feel. Don't sugarcoat it next time.