Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Kids Kamp 2010

What a week last week! We had 519 campers (a record for Kids Kamp week), and God saved 30 of them! Many campers heard the gospel for the first time, so pray for them that the seed of the Word of God will be watered in their lives.
Also, God blessed me with the opportunity to be the Evening Evangelist again. I really enjoyed being there, seeing the kids, and preaching the Word of God to them. A huge "Thank You" goes out to all the sponsors, workers, volunteers, etc. who gave so much for this camp. Without them, it would be impossible to do all the things we did. May God bless you!

2 comments:

JamesCharles said...

Hey brother Matt. I'm glad to see this post about Kid's Camp. Is this at the Bogg? I have been considering suggesting to our church going to a Kid's Camp next year, due to our large number of young children. I have a couple of questions about it since I've never been. Email me at BrotherSnyder@live.com if you get this message and we can discuss in more detail.

Bro. Matt said...

It's actually at Pine Springs. I'm not sure who to contact about the one at Bogg Springs.