Wednesday, April 16, 2008

God's Blessings

Many of you have asked about the Spring Revival, so let me report the good news.

Each service (5 in all) had a wonderful time of invitation. Overall, the invitations averaged 30 minutes with people being saved, re-dedicating their lives to Christ, asking for forgiveness, confessing sins, etc. In fact, we now have 7 baptisms to administer (we have already administer 3 in the last 3 weeks...10 baptisms in a month! Praise God!).

Bro. Lawrence Thompson was the evangelist, and he spoke mightily from the Word of God. God convicted and pierced our hearts with His Word. In fact, it seems as though Ebenezer has been revived (of course, time will tell)! Praise the Lord for His goodness!

Well, I'm physically tired but spiriturally recharged. May God use me in a mighty way and use Ebenezer Baptist Church for His honor and glory.

2 comments:

Big J said...

I guess all of those sermons I gave L T worked out for him. But SERIOUSLY: I was so excited to hear of the good things that God has been, is and will continue doing at Ebenezer. God bless you brother and keep your eyes on the cross.

abainfrance said...

Sounds great Matt. I get all revived just hearing about it.