Wednesday, October 31, 2007

What A Day!

Well, it's finally here...yes, the day I turn 33. Can you believe I have hit the number that Jesus was...the number that Larry Bird wore for the Celtics...the number that means I'm one year old than 32?!? Well, I'm taking today off (well, except for tonight at church...but besides that...), so don't call me (just playing). Anyway, I promise to get the blogging going again within the next week...that is if I'm still in good enough shape to do so because it's hard to be 33 (my feet hurt this morning...and so it begins).

3 comments:

Brent and Tawm said...

You must be old if you can remember what number Larry Bird wore!!!
Just kidding, hope you had a great day.

Sheff said...

Larry Bird was the man! Happy Belated Birthday!

ruins said...

I thought you looked older this morning! Happy late birthday, grandpaw.